Terms & Conditions
- Access Restrictions This website and its pages are intended for use and access by UK residents only and comply with appropriate UK legislation and regulation and its use is governed by English law.
- Terms & Conditions Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your access and/or use of this Site. By accessing this Site and any pages thereof, you acknowledge your agreement with and your understanding of these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not access or use this Site. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time.
- This Site is owned and operated by Catholic Church Insurance Association.
- Intellectual Property Except as indicated otherwise, all information, text, graphic images, logos, features or functions, and layout (including the feel and look), as well as any copyrights or other rights, are the exclusive property of the Catholic Church Insurance Association and may not be copied, reproduced, posted, transmitted or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form (electronic or written) without first having obtained the Catholic Church Insurance Association’s express written consent.
The Catholic Church Insurance Association will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising from the use of this site.
- Legal Disclaimer While the Catholic Church Insurance Association ("the Company") endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. The Company may make changes to the material on this website at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material. The views of contributors are not necessarily those of the Company or its employees.
- The material on this website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this website.
- Links Any links from this Site to other websites are provided for your information. The Catholic Church Insurance Association is not responsible or liable for the content of any website linked to this Site (or any website linking into this Site), including its content and operation. The Catholic Church Insurance Association does not review or monitor such links. Some websites may be outside your country and subject to different regulators and rules. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of linked pages.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is always accessible we may have to suspend access to the website for updates and maintenance. The Catholic Church Insurance Association will not accept liability if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any period.
- Virus Protection
The Catholic Church Insurance Association will not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system, which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. We recommend you run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from this site.
- Security of personal data
The internet is not a secure medium of communication, and therefore the Catholic Church Insurance Association cannot fully guarantee the security of any information input into the website of send us via the internet. The Catholic Church Insurance Association is not and will not be responsible for any damages to you or others suffered as a result of the loss of confidentially of any such information.
- This section explains how the Catholic Church Insurance Association will use your personal information and ways in which we protect your privacy.
- Contact Forms
This website contains online forms which require users to give personal information. Information submitted on these forms are used to answer questions, give information about our company and or send you information that may be relevant to your query. This information will not be used for direct marketing purposes or shared with a third party.
- Registered Users
Only Scheme Members have access to the private area of this site. Information held on our members is not shared with any third party. Scheme members are required to log into the members area, using their user name and password.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information contained in this site.
- Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. The Catholic Church Insurance Association keeps strict standards to prevent any unauthorised access to your information. Under the Data Protection Act you also have the right to request a copy of all the personal information we hold about you.
- Contacting us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or any aspect of this website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01296 422030